Today's Random Act of Video.....

Im feeling this Timbaland Drake collabo right now..hope you are too :o) as well as the new Monica joint..her style in this video is killing the game... enjoy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pics From Spirit of Life Event....

Tons of celebs hit the Spirit of Life Event, honoring Universal CEO Doug Morris that took place on Wednesday.

Including Will I Am's wack a**..( i cant stand him and his pseudo-intellectual, "musical genius" facade.....)moving on...and of course the blackest brother left on the planet...Akon...Hey, dont get me wrong I LOVE.. LOVE an uber-black man.....DARKNESS!!<




Erykah Badu performed...wearing a getup that I can only describe as hobo-chic?? I love her but...Im still not sure if Erykah is even legally sane or not..I got some people on that though...








and of course Keyshia was there too....not to be outdone by Erykah's antics...this heffa showed up wearing this trave-sham-ockery of a dress...Looks like the seamstress was half done w/ it and just threw her hands up like, "fu*k it...its not like Oprah is gonna be wearing this ish..." Either that or there was a sale @ Sears....


and speaking of a trave-sham-ockery .....*rubbing my temples in frustration* ...next


And what random celebrity event would be complete w/o an appearance by everybody's favorite hip-pop star...Rhianna...Still dont know how I feel about that hair cut, but the dress suits her..I was kinda giving her side eyes for the snakeskin bag and leopard belt...but whatever




President Carter made an appearance as well...Looking dapper in his tux..but also looking like some 'Olay Regenerist' might be in order. Hov is starting to look a little long in the tooth :o\

And last but certainly not least Robin Thicke performed as well....This cat has got me seriously considering dating a white guy...I finally broke down and bought his CD yesterday....and like some Mickie D's...Im Lovin It! Yall need to check it out as well....






No comments: