Today's Random Act of Video.....

Im feeling this Timbaland Drake collabo right now..hope you are too :o) as well as the new Monica joint..her style in this video is killing the game... enjoy!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just getting started

greetings peeps...ok so since i cant get PAID to write anything.....and i cant seem to stop :o) ive decided to create my own online blog separate from any other page that im on currently....That way i dont have to resubmit or repost anything that i do...and all my regular readers (cuz i do have a few) can check in and see what ive been writing whenever they want to....

I dont really have anything to get off my chest @ the moment...but trust me i will soon enough...so check back..add me to your faves...and get ready...cuz the diva is inthe house!!


~DivaRoyale

No comments: