Today's Random Act of Video.....

Im feeling this Timbaland Drake collabo right now..hope you are too :o) as well as the new Monica joint..her style in this video is killing the game... enjoy!

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Horror..I mean "Whore-er"....

Ok so ..I went with one of my homeboys and best homegirls to a Halloween party on Friday night....I dont know what I was expecting but...it was one of the worst things I had been to in a long....long time. I thought halloween was a time to show your more creative/expressive side...to show your alter ego in a sense...Well if thats the case, half of St. Louis' ladies aspire to be whores on the side. Before I could even get within yards of the party's entrance I was bombarded by an onslaught of latex, vinyl mini skirts, fishnets, thigh high boots, protruding boobs and booty cheeks that would have made even Uncle Luke cringe...And those were the ones who were covered up! I even saw a chick who actually wore yellow police tape wrapped around her bottom half with a two makeshift pasties over her breasts. I dont even want know what the hell she was supposed to be...She was no looker so I guess she was just out to get attention the best way she knew how...But the tape was nevertheless an appropriate choice because she definitely looked like a crime scene to me :o( wrong... just wrong...


Then to add insult to injury I dressed as one of the robbers from the movie Dead Presidents, which I thought was pretty creative, only to look up and see two separate crews of guys dressed as the same thing! Then had the nerve to give me the side eyes like I stole their idea. Of course guys were still hitting on me even though my face was covered in black and white face paint....but Im still not sure whether it was the fact that they actually thought I might be cute under the makeup or if they were just attracted to the whole 'criminal' vibe...lol

All in all..I would say the night was a bust...My boy, who is a self-professed womanizer, couldnt even stand to stay longer than 90min...despite the fact that he was surrounded by butt-naked women...I mean, seriously how many slutty cops and naughty nurses can one person take?! I REALLY knew it was time to go when I saw Strawberry Shortcake and her homegirl Robin (from the) Hood..both of whom were easily a size 18, wearing costumes CLEARLY designed for a girl about a size 6. I should have gotten that "fashion police" costume I saw online...I would have been handing out citations left and right...
And to top it off..I didnt even get any freaking candy!!

Oh the HORROR!!! *blood curddling screams*

Diva :o)

1 comment:

Hungso Lo said...

No lie, there was a girl who went to the halloween party I was at, who wore nothing but pants, and she was literally topless. I don't know what she was supposed to be, but she had some kind of paint over her funbags in an attempt to not actually be topless....Anyway, that whore(sorry)cost me $1000 bucks since I clearly had the best costume in the place, but some of the folks(guys) cheered louder for her since she had her cans exposed.